Results for - ...And In What Universe Did You Think THIS Was a Good Idea?
2,291 voters participated in this survey
1. Lucky for him someone did give him a job, but did now 31-year old New Zealander Puk Kireka not anticipate this would be a problem when he had the word "NOTORIOUS" inked on his face in black and red a few years ago? Since 2008, Kireka had been a member of the Mongrel Mob -- an organized New Zealand street gang made up of 30 chapters, some of which are connected with drug dealing and a handful of murders. While he was deeply involved with the gang, Kireka had half of his face inked to honour his "brothers who've passed away." He said the tattoo carries a lot of meaning to him but "doesn't expect a lot of people to understand." Do you know anyone who has a facial tattoo?
Yes, but it is very tiny
2. Now, while I myself do not have a tattoo, I am not against them, and find many of them beautiful works of art. However, some tattoos seem to be spur of the moment decisions, ones that almost certainly will be regretted (maybe even as they leave the tattoo parlour). Hopefully this man's (slight) obsession with a certain woman who will remain nameless didn't end in regret (although I would say it most likely did). Do you know anyone with names/a name tattooed on them ?
Yes, their spouse
Yes, their child/children's names
Yes, an "ex"
Yes, some other name
I have one, which I am happy about
I have one, which I do regret
3. We all know spelling counts, and probably it counts even more when you get a tattoo. So, remember if you are contemplating getting a tattoo, double check the spelling before the ink goes in. These people obviously did not. Do you know anyone who has a word or phrase misspelled on their tattoo?
4. Getting a bad tattoo in English is one thing, but getting one in another language could spell disaster. It's very trend to get a quote in Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic or Sanskrit these days, but make sure you know what you are getting. This woman got a Hebrew quote tattooed on her arm, for all to see. She wanted to get "I love XXX" (boyfriend's name) in Hebrew and tried to accomplish the task using Babylon translation software. What does this Hebrew Tattoo read? "Babylon is the world's leading dictionary and translation software" Do you know anyone who has a foreign language quote tattooed on them?
Yes, and it translates to what they wanted it to
Yes, and it translates to something totally off
Yes, but have no idea if it is right or wrong
5. So, while the right tattoo can express your individuality and help you stand out, the wrong one can help you stand out in the wrong way. Some tattoos are quite gorgeous, as this photos shows. Do you know someone who has a beautiful and tasteful tattoo?
I dislike all tattoos
07/11/2019 Beauty & Fashion 2291 59 By: Harriet56