Results for - The Pomegranate: Frustratingly Delicious?
2,613 voters participated in this survey
First a definition (from Dictionary.com)... a chambered, many-seeded, globose fruit, having a tough, usually red rind and surmounted by a crown of calyx lobes, the edible portion consisting of pleasantly acid flesh developed from the outer seed coat.
1. Have you ever eaten a pomegranate?
No, but I've eaten at least one thing flavored of it.
No, nor anything flavored of it
2. I've enjoyed pomegranates ever since a college friend gave me half of one she had started eating. But I don't eat them often myself. And that's in part because they're among the most labor-intensive of fruits to consume. The definition given above should point to why. If you've ever eaten an entire pomegranate in one sitting, what's the shortest time it's taken you to down it?
3. Eating a pomegranate the night I'm composing this survey inspired me to whip one up about pomegranates. But, eating it took so long that I'm still hungry!; can you think of any foods that, for whatever reason, once you finish a serving of it, you're still peckish for something else to sate your appetite?
Nothing comes to mind now but may later
4. Once I have a little something more to eat, I think I'll brush my teeth with paste made with-you guessed?-pomegranate. Are there any foods you enjoy which you use in in ways other than for food?
5. If you've never eaten a pomegranate before reading this survey, are you any more curious about trying one now?
01/19/2022 Food & Drink