Results for - Caring for A sick loved one?
1,787 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you care for a loved one that has a serious condition or illness (cancer, COPD, heart failure, etc.)?
2. Do you ever find yourself enabling them and doing things they should be doing for themselves because it's just easier that way?
3. How often do you enable them by doing things they should be doing for themselves because it's just easier that way?
All of the time
4. Do you ever feel guilty because giving in to your loved one is easier then arguing with them because you know it has a negative effect on their condition when they are not engaging in everyday physical activities such as getting their own clothes out of the dresser, or taking their dirty dishes to the sink?
5. Does taking care of your sick loved one and the challenges you face ever have a severe impact on your own emotional stability?
01/13/2019 Health & Fitness 1787 23 Anonymous