Results for - Musician Dad Goes Viral With His New "Quarantine Kids" Band
2,523 voters participated in this survey
1. For the Clark family of Tampa, Florida, quarantine means learning a brand new song every morning and performing it for their ever-growing web audience every evening. Of course, it helps that dad Colt Clark is a professional musician! Do you have a talent that is helping you cope through this difficult time?
2. The entire Clark family is naturally creative. Mom Aubree Clark is a photographer who also homeschools all three kids, and both of their sons already play instruments. When the coronavirus hit, Colt and Aubree suddenly found themselves with a lot more time on their hands — and creative energy to burn! Do you, or do you know someone who homeschools (prior to the schools closing, I mean - not those who do because they have to)?
3. "Around March 16, I lost everything, all my business canceled," Colt explained. "While staying at home, I saw how good the kids were at music." Has your work stopped during this pandemic?
4. Aubree suggested they start recording their nightly music sessions, and it didn't take long before their adorable family jam sessions went viral. Is your family talented enough to post their talent online and gain some supporters?
5. Colt takes the lead on their songs, which run the gamut of genres from Jerry Lee Lewis to the Monkees, and everything in between. Ten-year-old Cash plays the bass guitar, 8-year-old Beckett is on the drums, and their 6-year-old sister Bellamy dances, sings backup, and occasionally shakes some maracas. The result is a surprisingly good rendition of some of our favorite tunes, and the band is incredibly adorable to boot! Do you know any families with an exceptional talent such as the Clarks?
6. They've been recording a new video for over a month now, and their online fan base continues to grow. Colt says he never expected his little family band to go viral, but he's loving making people smile all over the world. "I am so proud of them," Colt said. "When I see them playing with me, it's amazing." Their version of "Come Together" by the Beatles (above) has been an especially big hit for Colt and the Quarantine Kids. Colt says he wanted to do a Beatles song for Beatles Wednesday, and the kids picked this song. "I had my doubts because it's not so easy, but they NAILED it," said the proud dad. Do you like this performance?
05/30/2020 Love & Relationships 2523 65 By: USMC1371