Results for - breast fed in public?
275 voters participated in this survey
1. have you breastfed your child?
yes. Boob all the way
No way. that's just not natural. gross.
I'm a man. don't have that type of equiptment
2. have you breastfed your child in a public place?
My baby has to eat and when he/she is hungry I feed them. No questions asked.
I just can't do that in front of strangers. I'd be embarrased.
I try to go somewhere where there aren't any people but I will try to find a spot to feed my baby.
No way. I bring a bottle.
3. have you purposely flashed boob at someone staring at you while breastfeeding your child?
Sure have. I flash boob just to give them something to look at.
Not on purpose. Maybe they might have seen some nipple.....but it was an accident.
I have a cover so no one can see anything.
4. have you had someone say something derogatory while breastfeeding
sure have. don't these fools know that's what boobs are made for.
Nope, never. do people actually say mean stuff to nursing moms?
that's what you get for pulling a boob out in public. you deserve it if people say mean things.
5. do you have a great line to use while breastfeeding for those staring at you?
Most Popular Answer
07/13/2012 Parenting 275 11 By: RavenIris6