1.How many credit cards do you have?
2.J.D. Power found that 51% of Americans can't pay off their entire balance each month and instead let it revolve to the next month, accruing interest, according to its annual credit card satisfaction survey. The remaining 49% — called transactors — can pay their bill in full each month. Do you pay your credit card bill(s) each month fully?
Yes all of them
Some of them
None of them
3.The average balance on a credit card was $2,573 in June, up 6.5% from a year ago, according to credit scoring company FICO. The choice to revolve balances may not be a choice at all for many folks as inflation over the past year or so ate into budgets. Have you found that you have to put more monthly expenses on credit due to inflation?
powered by tellwut.com