Results for - Vaccine & Vaccine Side Effects: Should employers give time off?
1. Have you had your vaccine?
2. If yes, did you have any side effects?
3. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that employers give employees paid sick leave for COVID-19 vaccine recovery, but it is not required by federal law. As a result, paid time off for COVID-19 vaccination is left up to the discretion of states, cities and individual employers. Do you think there should be a law that employees get paid sick leave for vaccine recovery?
4. As many people may lack adequate transportation, Target is giving all U.S. workers up to $15 for Lyft rides to and from appointments. Do you think the government should also help with transportation to and from vaccine appts?
5. Workers, especially low-wage, front-line employees, should be given paid time off to get the COVID-19 vaccine, employment and labour advocates say. Do you agree?