Whether you are just starting out on your social media journey or you have been on the web for a long time, Tellwut can help give you tips on ways to increase social media with our proprietary survey software tools.
- Did you know 92% of industry professionals have acquired a new customer through Facebook?
- Did you know for every fan there are 34 more reachable friends?
- Were you aware that asking your Twitter followers to “retweet” something makes them 12 times more likely to do so?
These are examples of why social media is so important to a business owner, blog writer or person responsible for social media. These social media tools help strengthen your brand while people on these social media sites promote you for free.
Every social media site offers something different so it’s important to figure out your needs and research which social media sites are best for you.
- With 1.5 billion users, Facebook is the best social media site for sharing and connecting with your customers and fans.
- On the other hand, blogs are the most likely to help make purchasing decisions and are most trusted by women.
- Pinterest is best used to find new products and blog posts and
- Twitter tends to be the first social media site market researchers go to learn about their customers.
Do you know which social media sites your customers are on? You can survey your customer base using Tellwut’s survey software to find out what social media sites your customers use and concentrate your resources here.
Now for Step 2.
- Do you want to increase your Facebook likes, Twitter Followers or Pinterest fans?
- Are you interested in getting more readers to your website or blog?
- Do you have an awesome coupon offer you want more people to know about?
- Do you have a contest or product you are trying to promote?
Tellwut can help you expand your social media visibility with our easy to use online survey software tool. It’s not just important to optimize your social media sites. You need to drive your customers to your social media sites so that you can capitalize on your customer’s friends and followers. We have engaging survey techniques that will help you grow your social media presence. Ask about our free social media growth survey. Don’t leave potential customers out there for others to grab. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today or sign-up for a free online survey now.