Walmart logo
Amazon logo
PayPal logo
Amazon gift card
Take surveys and collect rewards from the industry-leading e-commerce website,, Via "amazon gift cards". The more you take or create survey, larger the amazon gift card you earn.


Tellwut US Newsletter - 50 Exclusive Points - February 25 2021


Americans want economic intervention in Ukraine, not sending in troops

Americans want the U.S. to intervene in the conflict economically, rather than militarily. Support for imposing economic sanctions on Russia is bipartisan, with 64% of Democrats and 60% of Republicans saying it is a good idea. -YouGov

Survey Link

Do you leave your shoes on when you go into someone's home?

A recent article published in the Wall Street Journal, titled “Here’s Why I’ll Be Keeping My Shoes on in Your Shoeless Home,” returned a longstanding question to current online debate: When you’re a guest in someone else’s home, is it preferable to remove your shoes, leave them on — or do whatever the host wants you to? YouGov asked 1000 respondents and found that most Americans (55%) say they will do whatever their host prefers. The remaining 45% are split: half say they prefer to take their shoes off and half say they prefer to leave them on. -YouGov

Survey Link

Most Americans would not want to be President for a day

Would you be interested in being the President or Prime Minister of your country for a day? Ahead of President’s Day on Monday, YouGov asked Americans how interested they would be in serving as President of the United States for a day. Most (55%) say they are not very interested or not at all interested in such a

Survey Link

Most people would prefer to sleep next to their pet over their significant other

According to a new survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Lovesac, 61 percent of pet owners would rather share their couch or bed with their pet rather than their significant other. The survey, which polled over 2,000 pet owners, found the two-thirds of respondents feel their pet is usually a quieter and cleaner companion. Additionally, researchers found that 40 percent of pet owners say they have a higher quality of sleep when they share their sofa or bed with their fuzzy companion, with 59 percent attributing their better sleep to the fact their pet doesn't need to use the bathroom, and 53 percent say it's because their slumber isn't disturbed by snoring.

Survey Link

Private 25 Point Surveys Every Week!

Like us on Facebook and get a new private survey worth 25 points each Friday!

Our weekly winner of 4000 points for participating in external surveys is : oldvet!

EVERY attempt to participate in a third party survey OR complete one, will give you an entry into a WEEKLY draw for 4,000 points! The more surveys you try, you more chances to win!

Click here to take this week's survey!