How can I receive reward points?
Complete the following actions to earn points in your account:
|Create your account||100 pts.|
|Provide other information - up to||150 pts.|
|Refer a friend||25-425 pts|
|Answer a survey||5-15 pts.|
|Create an approved public survey||10-20 pts.|
|Answer an external survey||25-2000 points|
- To receive your points you must verify your email address.
- Tellwut only allows one account per household. Additional accounts per household will be suspended and related rewards forfeited.
- All public surveys are reviewed by Tellwut before publication and are live for one day.
- You may post 1 survey within a one-week period. Approved Survey publishers may post more.
- Referral points are credited as follows:
- 25 pts once the referred member creates and verifies their account.
- If you’ve completed 2 external surveys from available surveys page, you will also get 400 additional points when the verified member completes their first external survey.
- Rewards point offering may change at any time.
Why did my survey not get approved?
Your survey may not have been approved because of the following reasons:
- Someone has already asked the same question
- Someone has already asked a very similar question to yours
- The content of your questions may be inappropriate or unclear.
- There is a two questions a week limit. However, approved survey bloggers may be allowed more.
For further information, please review our Terms and Conditions.
Tips for good surveys!
- Before writing you survey, use the search feature on near the top left corner of the site to make sure that your question or one similar has not been asked before
- Where possible, give your online survey some multiple choice responses. Fill in the blank sometimes tend to get garbage answers and may not be approved
- Note that there are two multiple choice question options, multiple answers allowed and only one answer allowed. Be careful to choose the correct one
- What is your favorite..? Many topics have already been asked - sport, candy, pet, music, movie, tv show, cartoon shows, etc -make it interesting with a different angle, as many of these won't get approved.
- Avoid questions which say choose between this and that - most of these will not be approved.
- Avoid slang and shorthand (i.e. u, r, etc) and define abbreviations if they are not common
- Do not type your question in all capital letters
- Don't forget to publish your survey when it's completed! If you don't, we will think that you are still working on it
- Ask things which interest you, are topical and or are controversial.
How can I change my username?
This can be done by sending us an email to email@example.com. Let us know your original username and what you would like to change your username to. Please make sure to email us using the email address associated with your Tellwut account.
How can I change my password?
Once you have logged into your account, you can change your password on the “Settings” tab found on the left hand side when you are logged in. If you have tried signing in and are told your password is incorrect, please use the "Forgot your password?" link found on the Sign In page. It will send you a new password.
How can I change my email address?
Send us an e-mail directly from your email address on file to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you would like it to be updated to. For security reasons, we cannot acccept email change requests via the Contact Us form. Please make sure to email us using the email address associated with your account. If you do not have access to the original email address, you may be asked to provide identifcation so we can verify you are the account holder. Please do not make another account with your new email address instead of contacting us, as that does violate our terms and conditions.
How can I change my mailing address?
Please let us know of any shipping information that needs to be changed before you redeem so we have the most up to date and accurate information before we ship your reward. Tellwut does require a form of address verification, such as government issued ID, to update your address so we can verify the address is legitimate and correctly updated in your account. Send us an email to email@example.com with your new address and scanned verification.
Why do I need to show my ID when redeeming my points or changing my address?
Tellwut requires a form of address verification when updating your mailing address to verify the address is legitimate and correctly updated to our database. We may also ask for ID when updating your email address to verify you are the account holder.You may also be required to provide verification of identity and address when redeeming your points for various reasons. Some forms of identification that Tellwut accepts are your drivers license, any bill that shows your name and address such as utility or cable bill, rental lease or property tax forms.
Why is my account suspended?
If your account is suspended, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue. Tellwut may reuire a form of ID to verify the legitimacy of the account holder.
I can't login to my account
If you are having log in issues such as wrong password or email address, please use the "Forgot My Password" link on the sign in page to reset the password. If you are still having issues, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not create multiple accounts as this violates the terms and conditions
Why am I limited or unable to respond to Tellwut polls?
Tellwut is a social media network survey platform. The general interest surveys posted by members and Tellwut are for your general interest for which Tellwut does not receive revenue. For you to have access to these fun surveys you must actively take of our third party surveys. We require members to complete an external survey every 14 days to have access to all polls. Failure to do so may result in account suspension. Third Party surveys are available in your Tellwut Inbox, the ‘Available Surveys’ area of the Tellwut site or via email. Please check these out and grow with us.
How can I refer a friend to Tellwut, so that I can earn points from that referral?
There are two ways to refer a friend. One is to log in and then click the “Refer Friends” link in the big gold box right below “My Account Balance”. The other way is to use this link http://www.tellwut.com/?refer=UserName and replace “UserName” in the link string with your own user name.
How do I redeem rewards?
Click the “Rewards” tab at the top of the page. You will see the selection of rewards available. Make sure you have enough points to redeem the reward of your choosing. Click the reward and you will be taken to a reward redemption page. Click the “Redeem Reward” button and your redemption will be processed. If you cannot choose a reward, make sure all questions in your profile are answered as you may be missing one. All questions must be filled out to redeem your points.
How long do I have to wait to receive my reward?
Your order will be fulfilled within 21 business days of redemption. Shipping times will vary depending on location. Please check your confirmation email for your corresponding product and shipping time.
I did not receive my reward or I have a problem with my reward
If you did not receive your reward within the corresponding shipping time or there is a problem with your reward, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not let us know about the reward issue within 2 months, we may not be able to rectify the issue. We only re-ship physical orders once if they don't arrive the first time and will work with you to find an alternative if the replacements do not arrive.
Why was my order cancelled?
There are a few reasons why your order may be cancelled.If you have questions about why your order was cancelled, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve the issue.
What are your support hours?
Tellwut’s support office is open from 9 am-5pm EST/EDT Monday to Friday. If you write in during the week, we will get back to you within 48 hours. If you write in any time after 12 pm EST/EDT on Friday, we may not get back to you until Monday. Please refrain from sending multiple emails about the same issue unless you have not received a response within the designated time frame.
Why didn’t I receive a response to my email?
You can contact Tellwut Support by either using the Contact Us form found here or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not receive messages that are sent from your Tellwut inbox so please make sure you are contacting us through our email. Also, be sure to correctly spell your email address when you are using the Contact Us form. If you don’t receive a response from us within 3 business days, please check your junk or spam folders, and make sure to add us to your Safe Senders list. If our response is not located in your junk, please contact us again. If you are reporting a survey or technical issue, we may not reply. We will not respond to threatening or abusive emails, including emails with profanity.
How do I cancel my account?
You can cancel your account at anytime by contacting us at email@example.com
EXTERNAL SURVEY QUESTIONS
What are external surveys?
External surveys refer to the surveys found on your Available Surveys page or certain survey offers we email to you. These surveys are not created or managed by Tellwut, and come from a variety of different survey companies. We match the external surveys as closely as we can to your demographics.
Where can I see my external survey points?
You can see your External Survey points by going to your account balance page and changing the drop down menu from "type:all" to "type: External Survey".
I completed an external survey. When do I get my points?
The majority of external surveys are credited immediately after you complete the survey. However, some may take between 5-10 business days. Please check the survey invitation email to see when the points will be credited. Please note anything offered within the actual survey is not an offer from Tellwut and Tellwut is not responsible for fulfilling the reward, but we will try our best to rectify the issue.
What do I do if I don’t get credited for a survey I completed?
If you haven’t received the points for a survey that you completed within the designated time frame given, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Survey ID number. The survey ID number can be found when you return to Tellwut after the survey in bolded yellow numbers. If the survey did not redirect back to Tellwut, please let us know in your email. We have hundreds of live surveys, so please make sure to include the relevant information when you email support. Please note for surveys over 1000 points, we may need to follow up with the supplier which can take a few weeks.
What if there is a technical issue or error within the survey?
If you run into a technical issue within a survey, please email us at email@example.com with the survey ID so we can check into this for you.
Why do I have to qualify for a survey/Why don’t I qualify?
Market research companies may be looking for members with specific demographics to answer their surveys. This means you may have to answer some pre-qualifying questions, such as your age, gender or shopping habits. There are several reasons why you may not qualify for a survey even after answering some pre qualifying questions. These reasons include not fitting into the specific requirements for a survey, you have already completed a study on the same topic recently, the demographic quota you fit into is already full, you answered a quality control question incorrectly or you may have already attempted or completed this survey from Tellwut or another panel. Many surveys include speeding checks to make sure you are not speeding through the survey, and they will terminate you if they feel you are going through the survey too quickly. If you don’t qualify for a survey, you will be redirected back to Tellwut for more survey opportunities if available. You also will be entered into our monthly draw for 4,000 points each time you attempt or complete a survey.
I completed a survey and was told I already took the survey /I didn’t qualify/the quota was full
If you complete a survey and get a message stating you didn’t qualify, your quota is full or you have already taken the survey, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant survey information so we can check into it for you.
A survey terminated me after I was taking it for over 5 minutes
Surveys can take up to 5 minutes to see if you qualify. If a survey terminates you and you have been taking the survey for longer than 5 minutes, please contact us at email@example.com with the Survey ID .
Do's and Don'ts for Commenting on Tellwut Surveys
Be civil. No personal attacks or offensive language. Critique the argument, not the user.
Remember when you are commenting, all members can see your comment including any personal information you choose to include
Conduct yourself the same way as you would if you were talking to someone in person
Report spam and inappropriate comments. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the survey and a copy/paste of the comment. We request a link to the survey and a copy of the comment in case the comment gets deleted or the survey has closed
Realize that Tellwut is a place to debate and share your opinions. Tellwut members may have different opinions, beliefs and ideologies than you
Respect other members
Comment as much as you want!
Personally attack other members including writing hostile comments, inappropriate comments, harassing them on multiple surveys or insulting them. Disagreeing with a member’s opinions is not considered bullying.
Be intentionally rude to or make fun of other members including making fun of their spelling or grammar. We want Tellwut to be a place for everyone to feel safe to comment and participate without fear of being made fun of.
Use the comments section to promote your own products, business or referral links
Post or message other members’ personal information, even if they have posted the same information before.
Complain or make fun of a survey/ survey topics or topics being reused, or survey answer choices. If you have an issue with a survey, please contact us at email@example.com.
Write off-topic comments
Leave referral links to other sites
Remember--some members may be sharing personal stories or anecdotes about sensitive topics. We may remove comments if we feel the conversation is not healthy. Please be kind and allow members to share their stories without criticism or rude comments.
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Removing offensive comments
- Contacting members about offensive comments
- Blocking your comments from being seen
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Blocking certain members from seeing each others comments
Due to the high level of complaints, here is how our comment complaints will be structured:
- Due to the high level of comment complaints, after 3 comment removals, your account will lose commenting privileges for 2 weeks
- After you are able to comment again, if we need to remove 3 more comments, commenting privileges will be turned off for 2 weeks
- After the second 2 weeks, if we need to remove 3 more comments, the account will be closed. These are only removals that we do , not just someone sending in complaints about your comments as we may not always agree it needs to be removed.
Because of the high number of complaints as well as the harassment towards Tellwut support staff, if you report a comment, we follow up on the report and will not reply to the email complaint, but will continue to follow our guidelines above.
Please note the following:
- TW is not responsible for any content posted by Members, including, without limitation, surveys, polls, videos, photos, comments posted on The Site. In general, TW does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by Members using blogs, comment areas or other interactive services that may be available on or through the Site. However, TW has the right at its sole discretion to remove any content at any time that, in its judgment, does not comply with the ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate, without notice or explanation. The Site is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
If you need to report a comment, please send a link to the survey along with a copy/paste of the comment to firstname.lastname@example.org