Results for - Cheating at work
2,333 voters participated in this survey
Throughout my work history, I have found many co-workers will not do the right thing. Many will cheat: finding ways to do the minimum work, cherry pikcing the work, not following policy, etc. It all results in making the company look bad as well as making ourselves look bad as employees to the customers.
1. When you work (worked), did you discover your coworkers would cheat to make themselves look good?
2. Imagine you had to pack products (think Amazon) and your coworker would always try to pick the easiest orders to do. Would that make you angry with him/her?
3. Imagine your job depended on sales (think an Insurance agent). Your coworker would never transfer calls to you and "steal" all your sales. Would you be upset and hurt with him/her?
4. In the situations above, would you confront your coworker?
5. Would you like to share any work related stories regarding this topic below? Thank you.