Results for - Fire Department Chronicles
2,251 voters participated in this survey
1. Jason Patton, an Olympic weightlifter in the past, is now firefighter and the admin owner of social media "Fire Department Chronicles". Check off what is true for you:
I've heard of Jason Patton
I follow Fire Department Chronicles
2. Firefighter Jason does podcasts, TV, he's also a comedian and the founder of Fire Department Coffee. HIs reasoning for his social media work is to have a fun look at FD and EMS life! Have you seen any of his videos?
3. This holiday season Jason will be producing and selling a Fireman Calendar, unlike what the public is to. 100% of the proceeds will go to police and firefighter families. If you have or regularly purchase a fireman calendar for charity purposes, how does this sound for a holiday gift or stocking stuffer?
Not for me, thanks
Will pass on the information
4. Do you enjoy law enforcement and firefighter true experiences that are presented in a humorous way?
Yes for law
Yes for fire
5. Finally, I have done a few surveys recently that talked about the PTSD, depression, and suicides of first responders. Do you believe that social media with first responder page owners, that offer humor, aid in helping to ease the stress within their community of peers?
09/24/2018 Careers 2251 35 By: PinkAnts