Results for - Google Employees Walk Out
3,025 voters participated in this survey
Google employees across the world walked out of their offices yesterday to protest how the company has handled sexual harassment and discrimination. Google employees say want the following changes to be made: An end to forced arbitration in harassment and discrimination cases; a commitment to end pay and opportunity inequity; a sexual harassment transparency report disclosed to the public; a clear inclusive process for reporting sexual misconduct safely and anonymously; and for the chief diversity officer to report directly to the CEO and make recommendations to the board of directors, as well as the appointment of an employee representative to the boar
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Are you surprised sexual harassment is an issue some employees are facing at Google?
3. Do you think this walk out will inspire other employees at big corporations that are facing similar discrimination to walk out?
Yes, I think it will inspire people at other corporations to stage walk outs
No, I don't think people at other corporations will stage walk outs
4. Have you ever experienced sexual harassment at work?
Yes, I have experienced sexual harassment at work
No, I have not experienced sexual harassment at work
5. If yes, did you report the situation?
Yes, I reported the situation
No, I did not report the situation
6. If you reported the situation, was there any action taken?