Results for - Do as I say not as I do...
2,491 voters participated in this survey
1. When I was younger or should I say back in the day, my parents would say "do as i say not as I do" How often have you found yourself repeating this to your children?
2. Do you think this is an appropriate response to tell your children?
3. As adults we realize that being a good example to our children is important. Sometimes we may find that we as adults do things that aren't always explainable or might not set the right example. Was this the case when you were younger with your parents?
4. Do you think that we as parents now are a lot like our parents were then?
5. I remember saying when I was a kid, I would never say or do the things my parents did, to my children. Now years later I have more times than not found myself saying and doing those very same things.
Somethings never change. We turned out ok and so will our children
I don't agree
04/25/2019 Parenting 2491 37 By: mlwils2009