Results for - What are your feelings on breastfeeding
1,789 voters participated in this survey
In today's society breast feeding has become a big debate on if you should or not, and if you choose to is it OK to feed your child in public. I'd really like to get the opinions of both men and women if your a man answering these questions please answer according to your views if it was your child and their mother. Thank you
1. Are you a mother, father, a woman without children, or a male without children?
2. Did you breastfeed, or would you when you become a parent?
3. Do you believe that breast have become overly sexualized?
4. If you have choose to breastfeed did or would you in public? If not why? If you did, would you go to a private place, cover our just freely feed your child? In the comments: 5. How do you feel about someone breastfeeding in public? Why?
I know that I would breastfeed or have breastfeed my children.
I know that I will not breastfeed or have not breastfed my children.
I am undecided on breastfeeding.
I'm OK with freely feeding my child in public.
I feel it's most appropriate or comfortable to feed my child with a cover in public.
I chose to find a private place to feed my child when in public.
I am undecided on how to feed my children in public.
5. If your uncomfortable with someone that's not you breastfeeding in public would you talk to the mother, ask an employee to talk with them, or do your best to ignore the situation? If you would talk to the mother personally what would you say? In the comments: What would you say if you would talk to the mother? What has someone said to you or a family member?
I would talk with the mother. (Please leave a comment)
I would ask an employee to speak with the mother.
I would do my best to ignore the situation.
I would leave or ask to be moved.
I have no issues with a mother breastfeeding in public.