Results for - Baby's First Facebook Account
1,847 voters participated in this survey
This is the first generation of children that will have their entire lives documented on the Internet, even before they are able to use the Internet! Many people have started social media accounts for their children to have later on, or as a way to document their childhoods. What do you think?
1. Did you create a social media account for any of your young children?
2. Have any of your friends created social media accounts for their children?
I don't have any friends with children
3. Do you think it's a good idea to make social media accounts for children who aren't old enough to consent?
4. Some people go as far as to not post pictures of their children online, preferring them to decide what they share online once they are able to consent. What do you think?
I think they are overreacting, it's harmless
I think it's an appropriate reaction
Every parent should make a decision that they feel is right, I will not judge
5. Do you think this generation of children will be happy or unhappy to see their entire lives documented on the Internet by their parents?