Results for - That's My Kid
1,957 voters participated in this survey
You have a 15 year old boy. He is a good kid. Gets good grades, active in sports, has a nice girlfriend and goes to church with you on Sunday. One day a neighbor calls and says, "there's been a shooting at your sons school." You rush down there and find out there are 5 students and 2 teachers and the gunman dead. You wait for your boy to exit the school but he does not come out. You are ask to identify the dead students but none of them is your son. Then you are ask to look at the shooter, He is your son. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
1. What is your first reaction?
Denial. No that is not my child.
2. Would you move to another state?
It would depend on how neighbors and others treated us
3. Would you change your name?
It would depend on how I was received after I moved.
4. Do you feel that what has happened is your fault?
5. Should parents have access to a 15 year old's room and computer?
6. Would you try to get in touch with the families who lost love ones.
7. This would be a life changing event. Do you think you will ever feel some peace of mind?