Results for - Religious faith.
2,421 voters participated in this survey
1. Personally, I am not a believer, but recently on Facebook, many people, as soon as I mention this, declare that they want to convert me to their faith. Has this ever happened to you?
2. Do you believe adhering to some form of religion is indispensable to your life, or soul?
3. Considering the history of religions, how they have been used throughout the centuries to justify very reprehensible actions, I would never declare myself a devout. If you are a devout of some faith, do you feel shame or embarrassment at how it was misused in the past?
I feel no shame, the past is the past.
There is a lot to be shameful for, even in recent history.
My beliefs transcend such feelings.
This is a trick question if I ever saw one!
Other (please specify)
4. Do you believe religions will become popular again because of the Covid19 pandemic?
5. Do you believe there is any comfort to be found in religion?
09/25/2020 Religion 2421 126 By: Racine81