Tellwut Online Survey Finds Clean Toilet Bowl for Valentine’s Day Gift Does Not Make the Grade
On February 14, 2014, a stay at home dad left a Happy Valentine’s Day sticky on a freshly cleaned toilet bowl for his wife; a high school teacher. Though happy for the sparkling toilet, she wasn't sure a clean toilet bowl was enough of a Valentine’s Day Gift. Wanting to settle the score, she posted her question on Tellwut’s online survey forum and found that by less than a percentage point, people agreed that a clean toilet bowl did not make the grade. Some comments from online panel members in support of the husband were:
- I would rather have something like a "nasty" chore done and a little note than any of the commercial hoopla stuff.
- Considering my bf doesn't do anything, ever, I’d be happy with it.
- Maybe he is so busy keeping house that he couldn't get flowers.
- The stay at home parent should be cleaning the toilets anyway.
- He's fired!
- Tell him he did such a great job, he can do it from now on.