Walmart logo
Amazon logo
PayPal logo
Amazon gift card
Take surveys and collect rewards from the industry-leading e-commerce website,, Via "amazon gift cards". The more you take or create survey, larger the amazon gift card you earn.


The Tellwut Online Survey Site Launches Blog

Press Releases
The Tellwut Online Survey Site Launches Blog

Toronto, ON (PRWEB) May 13, 2012

Popular online survey site has launched a blog to publish the results of its most popular user submitted surveys as well as to provide tips on creating the best surveys and how to take advantage of free market research opportunities utilizing the tellwut voter base. "Our opinion polls are generating interesting insights and results. On a daily basis we’ve had a question that really took off and resonated with a huge group of voters. Not only would we sometimes get surprising overall results but some of the individual comments and feedback were so interesting we wanted to have a forum to share them” said Mark Robinson, Manager of customer relations at Tellwut. According to Robinson the site has been inundated with questions submitted by the growing community of voter members, (affectionately dubbed ‘tellwuters’). Subjects range from popular culture and celebrity gossip, food and product preferences to financial, political and current events topics but, scrolling through the most popular survey list on the site, the surveys that seem to have generated the most response are those that ask more philosophical questions about more universal experiences. The blog so far has discussions on Regrets (apparently 79% of respondents have regrets about something), Sibling Relationships, (59% get on just fine, the fun begins when the survey digs a little further into the intricacies of the other 41%) and the most recent post looking at the impact of higher gasoline prices on the decisions made by American families which makes for some interesting reading. Over the next few weeks Tellwut will be releasing the results of a number of additional surveys with proposed topics including “When should children leave home?” “At what age do you become an adult?” “Are you satisfied in your relationship?” Additionally more contentious issues such as “same sex marriage” and the “legalization of marijuana” debate are also awaiting publication. Launched in January of 2012, Tellwut has become popular with thousands of voter members for its unique combination of user driven content and rewards for participation.