tellwut online survey network do you want to know what are you thinking
Voter Survey Results 05/09/2012
The Tellwut online survey site has been up and running now for 4 months and it has been an interesting and rewarding experience to date. Doubling month over month, our Tellwut voters (dubbed the “Tellwutter”) have been very active earning reward points, answering opinion polls and creating online surveys of their own. A number of our Tellwutters have already earned enough points to be redeemed for prizes, proving that this is a legitimate survey site to any of you doubters! On the survey front we have found Tellwutters have an active interest in asking about a variety of topics. So what have you been thinking?
- We had a 50/50 yes/no split on whether or not one would vote for a president who did not believe in God,
- 38% said they would go home to get their phone even if they were late for work or school,
- 45% said they would marry second time round for money versus love,
- 42% would bring home a pet without asking their partner;
- 46 percent have had a “friends with benefits” relationship and
- 58% of women could be happy single versus only 45% of men thinking they could be happy single.