The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is the United States law governing claims that content posted and/or displayed online is protected under federal copyright law. Paradigm Sample and the Tellwut division (individually and collectively referred to as “we” or “us”) respect the intellectual property rights of others and have adopted this policy consistent with the requirements of the DMCA to ensure that use of the Site complies with the law.
If you believe that certain content posted on the Site contains material that you hold the copyright for and that such material has been posted without your permission, you can give us notice and request that the Site take down the material by reaching out directly to our compliance team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Paradigm Sample LLC, 921 Pt. Washington Blvd., Ste 11, Port Washington, NY 11050 Attn: DMCA Agent.
Please note that email@example.com is dedicated exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
To meet the requirements of DMCA, your written notice must contain the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright holder or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright. Note that requests sent via email do not require a physical signature.
Please include all the above information in your notice. Do not append or include any attachments to notices sent via email, as we will not open attachments to any email.
Follow Up to DMCA Take Down Notices
You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your notice. If we need additional information to identify the copyrighted work or to obtain contact or other information about the copyright holder, we will contact you by email.
By providing the name and contact information for the copyright holder you acknowledge and agree that we may provide that information to the Member or other party who posted the copyrighted material on the Site.
Please note that if you fail to respond to our request for additional information, we may consider your notice incomplete and take no further action.
Promptly after receipt of all the information highlighted in the bullet points above, the copyrighted material will be removed from the Site. Where any content is removed from the Site. we will provide a copy of your notice including your contact information to the Member or other party who posted the material. If the Member or other party believes that there was no copyright infringement or basis to remove the material from the Site, they may reach out to you to resolve the matter.
In appropriate circumstances, it is our policy to suspend or terminate Members who violate the intellectual property rights of others or who are the subject of repeat take down notices under the DMCA.