Results for - Advertising for a carpet cleaning service
2,705 voters participated in this survey
I own a carpet cleaning service and need to advertise on a limited budget. I am trying to find the best way to use my advertising money.
1. If you were in need of a carpet cleaner (or another service like a plumber) how would you seek a company out?
Sign on a park bench, subway, bus, or other public place
ask a friend or family member
a website like craigslist.com
Other (please specify)
2. If you saw someone wearing company apparel (such as a shirt or jacket) out when you are doing errands or in a public area, would you ask for a business card if it was something you needed to have done? (again this is for any thing such as plumber, painter, carpet cleaner, etc.)
3. Do you think it is unprofessional for representatives from a company to go door to door and hand out business cards? (This is assuming they are friendly and are not pushing their business, just informing the occupant.)
4. If someone came to your door and gave you a business card, would you be willing to seriously consider using their business in the future?
5. Do you have any idea for affordable advertising for a small business? If yes please leave comments below. Please do not include social media, we are well aware.
02/15/2020 Business 2705 155 Anonymous