Results for - Decisions, decisions
2,198 voters participated in this survey
1. If given the choice between partial ownership in a new restaurant you were helping to launch or a cash bonus, which would you choose?
2. If given the choice between partial ownership in a new restaurant you were helping to launch or a cash bonus, which would you choose?
3. Would knowing that most new businesses fail within the first five years change your mind either way?
4. If a share in the new venture is accepted rather than cash, the ownership share would increase each year the restaurant was profitable until full co-ownership was obtained. If a cash bonus was accepted, annual salary negotiations would continue as before, but the opportunity for ownership without money up front would be lost. Does this impact your decision at all?
5. Just for fun, if you went with a cash bonus, what would you do with it?
Take a vacation
Pay down any debt/bills
A brand new car!
Other (please specify)
01/24/2014 Business 2198 17 By: Asdisir