Results for - Invention Development Companies
1,548 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you ever had an invention idea?
2. Have you ever checked into one of these so called invention development companies to help you bring your idea to market?
3. I thought I had a really good idea for a kitchen help product, so I went to one of these companies. They first asked me to describe my idea in detail. After about an hour on the phone with them telling me how great my idea was, they said I would have to give them $499.00 to begin the process. They said my idea would remain protected even if I didn't go any further. Do you think this amount is reasonable, given there is no guarantees?
4. In the long run, I decided the risk was not worth it, and declined to proceed further. About a year later, I was looking through a catalog, and, lo and behold, there is my idea for sale! Do you think these companies steal people's ideas when they don't have the money to follow through?
Other (please specify)
5. Do you think your idea should be protected even it there is no patent while it is only an idea?
How can you protect an idea?
- don't tell anyone
- keep it
10/27/2014 Business 1548 24 By: MickeyP1229