Results for - Hotline Bling Super Bowl Advertisement
2,747 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you heard the song Hotline Bling?
2. Does this seem like a memorable Super Bowl ad?
In the comments mention a Super Bowl ad of the past which you found to be the most memorable.
3. Have you ever been a T-Mobile customer?
4. According to the recently released results of the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Wireless Customer Care Full-Service Performance Study, T-Mobile customers are the most satisfied in the industry.
Are you a satisfied T-Mobile customer?
5. T-Mobile and Warner Brothers are the first US brands to make use of Instagram's longer 60-second format, which has launched just in time for the Super Bowl. Instagram clips were previously limited to 15 and 30-second videos. The Facebook-owned social network opened doors to "all advertisers" back in September in a bid to get brands to invest in it more readily alongside Facebook. But while brands get more time to sell their products on Instagram, regular users will still only have 15 seconds to tell a story.
Should Instagram increase user videos to 60 seconds?
02/06/2016 Business 2747 35 By: Tellwut