Results for - McDonald's Launches Brekkie Wear
2,468 voters participated in this survey
To celebrate the launch of their ‘All Day Breakfast’ across Australia, McDonalds has launched a loungewear line. The fast-food company has teamed up with Sydney-based designer Emma Mullholland to create the limited edition collection. The items start at $35 and all proceeds will go towards Ronald McDonald House Charities.
McDonalds has launched a new range of loungewear.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Do you purchase food from McDonald's?
Yes, I purchase food from McDonald's
No. I do not purchase food from McDonald's
3. Are you surprised McDonald's has teamed up with a fashion designer?
4. Would you be interested in purchasing items from this collection?
Yes, I would be interested
No, I would not be interested
5. Do you think other fast-food chains will introduce their own clothing collections?