Results for - Customers Sue Starbucks
2,448 voters participated in this survey
A class action lawsuit has been filed against Starbucks and alleges that baristas are under-filling lattes by about 25 percent. The suit claims that Starbucks has been cheating customers out of full-size lattes since 2009 in order to save money on milk. The suit states, “By underfilling its lattes, thereby shortchanging its customers, Starbucks has saved countless millions of dollars in the cost of goods sold and was unjustly enriched by taking payment for more product than it delivers.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Do you purchase beverages from Starbucks?
Yes, I purchase beverages from Starbucks
No, I do not purchase beverages from Starbucks
3. How often do you go to Starbucks?
4. If you purchase lattes from Starbucks, have you ever noticed that they were under-fllled?
Yes, I have noticed my cup was underfilled
No, my cup has not been underfilled
5. Do you think other companies underfill or provide less food/products in order to save money?
Yes, I think other companies underfill or provide less food/products in order to save money
No, I do not think other companies underfill or provide less food/products in order to save mone
6. Has this new story made you less likely to go to Starbucks in the future?
Yes, I will reconsider going to Starbucks in the future
No, I will continue to go to Starbucks