Results for - Company gives 100,000 dollars to staff
2,728 voters participated in this survey
Billionaire Jeff Hilldebrand, owner of the oil company Hilcorp, has given out $100,000 bonuses to his entire staff for doubling the size of the company within 5 years. The company has 1,381 employees, which adds up to hundreds of millions of dollars. Note: Those who have worked for less than 5 years in the company received a pro-rated amount.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Are you surprised that a company would hand out 100,000 bonus to the entire staff?
3. Do you receive a Christmas bonus every year?
Yes, I receive a Christmas bonus
No, I do not receive a Christmas bonus
4. Does the amount of your Christmas bonus depend on the how well the company does for the year?
5. Are you satisfied with your Christmas bonus?
Yes, I am satisfied with my Christmas bonus
No, I am not satisfied with my Christmas bonus