Results for - Have you ever considered getting a loan?
1,935 voters participated in this survey
There is much discrepancy and misinformation about obtaining loans. People love them or hate them. If you understood more about loans would you be more interested in getting a loan? Please answer the questions below, honestly to see if others share your insight or have a different point of view.
1. What method are you most likely to use in searching for a loan?
Referral from an acquaintance
2. Under what circumstances do you think you would most likely get a loan for?
3. What frightens you most about getting a loan?
Unsure if you will be able to pay it back on time?
Concerned about not understanding the fine print?
Worried about a high interest rate?
Worried about the loan company not being reputable?
4. If you were going to get a loan what amount would seem sufficient?
5. Are you likely to get reoccurring loans or just for emergencies?
I LOVE loans, I get them all the time!
Loans are helpful when in need
Loans should only be used in dire, extreme circumstances.
6. What kind of research would be required for you to be prompted to get a loan?
Getting a free consultation from multiple sources.
Asking friends for advice.