Results for - $1.3 Billion...
1,736 voters participated in this survey
1. Did you buy lottery tickets during the huge swell when the winner would get $1.3B?
2. Were you aware that buying a lottery ticket for someone out of the state is considered illegal?
3. If you won do you believe that your life would change, not just for the better, but also for the worse?
Yes, it's bound to have negatives, too.
Yes, but I think the negatives would be offset by the huge amounts of MONEY!
No, I think things would be the easier and nothing bad would come with winning.
4. If you won would you quit your job?
No, I'd keep working.
Yes, with NO NOTICE!
Yes, but I'd give adequate notice. No reason to put someone else in a bind.
Yes, and I'd give my co-workers money so they could get out of there too!
I don't currently work so it's not applicable to me.
5. How many people (besides yourself) would you share the money with if you were the sole winner?
My ticket; my money.
Myself and my immediate family (significant other and children/grandchildren only)
Myself and extended nuclear family (S.O, children/grands, parents, siblings)
Myself and entire extended family (S.O., kids/grands, parents, siblings, nieces/nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins)
Pretty much all of my family and close friends
Everybody and their dog!
A few others besides myself and my favorite charity/charities
01/16/2016 Money 1736 29 By: dvtinker