Rewards
Walmart logo
Amazon logo
PayPal logo
Amazon gift card
Take surveys and collect rewards from the industry-leading e-commerce website, Amazon.com, Via "amazon gift cards". The more you take or create survey, larger the amazon gift card you earn.

Results: Are you always able to separate a celebrities real life actions from the work they do?

Published on 05/29/2013
By: matt86
Best Survey May 2013
For example: Are you able to watch a Tom Cruise movie and not have a prejudice? Are you able to listen to a band or solo artist and focus purely on their talents and not their personal life? I tend to notice that some people refuse to accept a movie or an artist's work simply because of something wild they did in public. A recent example of this is the bassist for rock band 3 Doors down. Todd Harrell was involved in an auto accident which claimed a life. He was under the influence. This has been something that I've thought about often.
Are you always able to separate a celebrities real life actions from the work they do?
I admit it, I am a victim of this. It's just hard to put certain things out of my mind and this creates a problem for me
18%
319 votes
Not at all, I couldn't care less about what they do in public. I turn my brain off and just enjoy their work for what it is. It's not a reflection on their character
28%
504 votes
I'm down the middle. Certain things are too much for me to overlook, but I try my best to get past it. Either that or I simply won't see their movies or listen to their music
31%
554 votes
If their music or movies reflect their thought and/or politics maybe, but otherwise this doesn't bother me.
19%
347 votes
Other (please specify)
3%
58 votes
Other Answers Percentage Votes
0.79% 14
na 0.56% 10
n/a 0.45% 8
dont care 0.11% 2
v 0.06% 1
don't know anything about them 0.06% 1
i feel that they must be held accountable for their actions just like everyone else. 0.06% 1
don't care 0.06% 1
i dont care about them 0.06% 1
christian music only. and stick with christian groups who serve god. won't listen otherwise 0.06% 1
could care less 0.06% 1
hjmgj 0.06% 1
.... 0.06% 1
depends on what they do. i'm not going to sopport someone pay them my hard earned money so they can buy a car and speed in there nieghborhood. 0.06% 1
its ok either way like or hate 0.06% 1
no 0.06% 1
yes 0.06% 1
i dont care for celebrities or there devil worshipping souls... i worry bout my own life and world... media uses them to distract you from the true things goinging on.... infowars.com 0.06% 1
dont care of mainstream music 0.06% 1
other 0.06% 1
i am not a fan of movies or celebrities so i don't care. 0.06% 1
don't follow 0.06% 1
? 0.06% 1
pretty is as pretty does 0.06% 1
i don't care. 0.06% 1
do not care 0.06% 1
n 0.06% 1
not at all, but i hate tom cruise anyway lol 0.06% 1
COMMENTS