Results for - House To Investigate January 6, 2021: Are You Paying Attention?
2,285 voters participated in this survey
1. How important do you think it is for there to be a congressional investigation into the events of January 6, 2021?
Not very important
Not at all
2. When presented with the Republican House Minority Leader's panel choices for the committee earlier this week, House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi quickly rejected two of his five picks, election deniers, Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks. House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy, responded by pulling all of his committee picks and vowed Republicans would hold their own investigation into the insurrection. Do you think Republican members of Congress can be trusted to hold a fair investigation?
3. House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, has also added controversial Republicans, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) to the committee. Do you think it is important for Democrats to include Republicans in the committee?
4. Suspicion has been cast on some GOP members of Congress by some of their Democratic colleagues following the events of January 6. Allegations run the gamut, Some Democratic officials have said that Republican House members were giving unauthorized tours of the Capitol days before it was stormed. An event organizer told the press that he'd planned his "Stop The Steal" event that day with three Republican Congressmen and Trump supporters, Reps. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Paul A. Gosar (Ariz.). A Democratic Congresswoman, Ayanna Pressley, went to push the panic button in her office when the Capitol was being stormed and found that it had been removed. Alexandria Occasio-Cortez publicly stated that she felt that some of her Republican colleagues intended to do her harm. Other Democrats have made similar claims. Do you think there are members of the Republican party who are dangerous and/or who will be revealed to have had a hand in the planning of the Capitol storm on January 6?
Yes. They had a hand in the insurrection.
Yes. They're a danger to their colleagues.
5. The result of a CBS News poll published on 7/20 reveals that 72% of Americans feel there is more to learn about what happened on January 6. While Democrats and Independents view the event as an attempted government overthrow and an insurrection, a significant amount of Republicans characterize it as an act of patriotism or a fight for freedom. Whatever you believe about the nature of the event, will you accept the results of the investigation no matter what it produces? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/january-6-opinion-poll/
Yes, I will accept the results no matter what
Yes, I will accept the results as long as they show there is reason to believe a crime or multiple crimes occurred
Yes, I will accept the results as long as they show a reason to believe January 6 happened because the election was stolen
I will only accept the results produced by the committee assigned by Nancy Pelosi
I will only accept the results produced by the Republican investigation
You can't trust anybody. I won't trust any of the results.
I don't care.
07/29/2021 News 2285 229 Anonymous
Comments are disabled on this post.