Results for - You'll Roll Your Eye Out!
1,746 voters participated in this survey
1. Are you familiar with Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston, MO - The Home of the Throwed Rolls?
2. This restaurant is well known in the area for their thrown rolls. Servers toss the rolls to patrons as they're eating. Does this sound like somewhere you'd want to visit?
Absolutely! Sounds fun.
Maybe once, just to check it out.
Nah, not really my thing.
I've already been there.
3. There are signs all over the restaurant, warning patrons of the flying rolls. And it's fairly safe to say that their reputation proceeds them. Yet they are currently being sued by a woman who claims that such a "thrown roll" damaged her eye. Do you think customers have the right to sue when they know ahead of time about the thrown rolls?
Nope. They take the risk when they choose to eat there.
Absolutely. Unless they signed a waiver, the restaurant is not exempt from litigation.
It depends on how bad the injury is.
I'm not sure.
Other (please specify)
4. The injured woman, Troy Tucker, is asking for $25,000. She claims her cornea was lacerated with vitreous detachment, and that her head, neck, and vision were all seriously damaged. Do you think a roll could do that much damage?
Sure it could.
Maybe, I'm not doctor, so who am I to say?
I doubt it.
5. Have you ever been injured by a theme/gimmick restaurant?
08/23/2015 News 1746 42 By: MamaV1776