Results for - Creepy Joe strikes again
2,256 voters participated in this survey
The title of this survey itself will likely set off a few Tellwut members, but there is plenty of precedence for this name for the current president. Some have said Biden shouldn't talk to (or about) anyone under the age of 21 again. Once again, he has lived up to this moniker, but if you think I am wrong, I'm sure your comments will reveal that!
1. The August 30 speech was intended to boost Biden's bid to ban so-called "assault weapons" and to defend the FBI in the wake of the raid on former President Donald Trump's home in South Florida's Mar-a-Lago Club. Did you view the speech Biden made in Pennsylvania last week?
2. All of Biden's valid points he might have tried to make during his rousing speech came to a screeching halt when our 79 year-old commander in chief spotted a pretty young lady in the crowd. He interrupted his speech to quiz her on her age. "How are you, baby? How old are you? How old are you?" When the girl told him she was only nine, he responded with, "You're almost double figures!" Do you find it strange that an almost octogenarian leader of the (once great) nation of America would interrupt a speech to call a young girl "baby" and inquire (with the microphone close to his lips) how old she is?
3. If that sounds strange to you, consider the fact that it's not the first time Joe Biden has used questionable language when talking to young girls. Consider this moment in March of 2021 in which he started doting over another young lady, whom he claimed looked as if she was 19 (obviously indicating she was much younger than that) with her legs crossed the way they were and he told her, "I love those barrettes in your hair!" If Joe Biden wasn't president and was showing such an interest in young ladies the way he usually does, would you think he was (at least kind of) a creepy guy that people should keep their kids away from?
4. Biden has faced several accusations of inappropriate touching, including former Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, who recounted to Megyn Kelly about Biden cornering her (she is wheelchair bound) and invading her personal space, pressing his forehead against hers during a conversation with his hands on her shoulders. Even his daughter, Ashley Biden's, diary was discovered with startling entries such as, as a young girl, she had "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)." (Google if you don't believe this) (Admin note: https://theintercept.com/2022/09/07/project-veritas-ashley-biden-diary-leak/) . Do you think with such reports/allegations as these it would be wise for Joe to lay low and try EXTRA HARD to be appropriate with women/girls from now on?
5. Joe Biden has quite a history of saying unusual things during his public appearances. Here is a compilation of some of the great Biden-isms for all to enjoy - along with just some plain, old awkward situations he created. If Joe was just a regular guy who lived in your neighborhood, would you think he was a great man?