Results for - Gender and Voting
1,826 voters participated in this survey
1. Last Friday Gloria Steinem was on Bill Maher's show. When asked why Hillary was losing the female vote, Steinem asserted that it was because the boys were voting for Bernie (Sanders) and young girls want to know where the boys are at. Did you hear or hear about this?
2. Do you agree with her comment?
3. At a Clinton rally last Saturday, Madeline Albright suggested that there was "a special place in hell" for women who choose Sanders over Clinton. Did you hear about this?
4. Do you agree with her statement?
5. Is gender important to when selecting a candidate?
Yes, I want to vote for someone of my gender, no matter what party they belong to.
Yes,I want to vote for someone of my gender, but only if they are a member of my party.
It's a small consideration, but others come first.
No, it's not a consideration at all.
I'm not sure.
Other (please specify)
6. Hillary Clinton has made one of her platforms fighting the supposed "wage gap" between men and women. But it has been reported that during her time as Senator she paid her female office workers $.72 for every $1.00 she paid the male office workers. Do you think Hillary Clinton really cares about equal rights for women?
Politics 1826 73 By: MamaV1776