Results for - Scalia me once, Shame on you, Scalia me twice ...
2,120 voters participated in this survey
Times are a-changing. The unexpected death of Antonin Scalia has far reaching consequences in U.S. jurisprudence. Some are predicting a political clash as well as far reaching implications on the U.S presidential race.
1. Are you aware that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died peacefully in his sleep on Saturday, Feb 13th?
2. Are you aware that Antonin Scalia represented a conservative voice on matters of the U.S. Constitution?
3. Due to Scalia's absence, a new Supreme Court Justice will need to be nominated for Senate approval. Are you aware that this nomination process is initiated by the current U.S. President?
4. Recent undecided court cases may either be decided by a vote or attempted to be reheard upon a new Justice being added to the court. With a potential 4-4 split, lower court decisions cannot be overturned. Again, are you aware of this process?
5. The new - yet to be determined- Supreme Court Justice will potentially alter the U.S. legal landscape by tilting the court left-of-center. Does this encourage or concern you?
02/16/2016 Politics 2120 50 By: Ipso