Results for - Speed bump for Trump?
1,747 voters participated in this survey
Donald Trump experienced an obstacle on his road to being the Republican nominee for President. Chicago, the site of the 1968 political convention and unexpected riot, was scheduled to host Donald Trump's latest political rally. It was cancelled due to an overwhelming counter protest.
1. On Friday March 11 2016, Donald Trump planned a rally in the heart of Chicago. Were you aware that he planned to meet his supporters in Chicago?
2. Instead of the rally proceeding as planned, the Trump campaign suspended the rally. Again, were you aware of this news event?
3. Outside the arena, a large organized crowd gathered to protest Donald Trump. Do you think the Trump rally should have been cancelled?
4. Do you expect Donald Trump to experience similar opposition in other large metropolitan areas?
5. Do you feel that such protests are to be expected considering the rhetoric employed by Donald Trump?