Results for - Jessica Simpson: Open Book
2,102 voters participated in this survey
1. Jessica Simpson has just released a memoir titled "Open Book". Were you aware of this new release?
2. Jessica has worn many career hats over the years. Which of these do you like more or are you more familiar with?
her early days as a young pop singer
her one-time dabble into country music
the reality show Newlyweds
her acting roles, such as in "Employee of the Month" and "The Dukes of Hazzard"
her fashion and beauty products
None of the above; I'm just not a fan of Jessica Simpson in general.
Undecided; I love anything Jessica Simpson puts her name to.
3. It has been reported that in the new book, Jessica talks about an incident of childhood sexual abuse, and later an addiction to pills and alcohol. Source: https://people.com/music/jessica-simpson-reveals-drinking-pills-new-memoir/ How do you feel about these revelations?
Totally shocked; I would have never associated Jessica Simpson with such things.
Not surprised; it seems like every celebrity has dealt with something traumatic.
It makes me feel bad for her.
Other (please specify)
4. Do you plan to purchase and read the book?
Yes, I plan to purchase it soon.
I've already purchased but haven't started reading it yet.
I'm still in the middle of reading.
I've read through it at least once.
No, I don't plan on reading this book.
5. Do you think this book, and other celebrity memoirs, will inspire people, or do you think it's nobody's business?
I think people will be inspired.
It's nobody's business. Celebrities don't need to air their dirty laundry.
6. Along with the book, Jessica is releasing six new songs. What style do you hope to hear in the new music?
Pop, like in her early days. I'd love it if she went back to that.
Country, like the "Do You Know" album. It fits her voice better.
02/19/2020 Celebrities 2102 44 By: Tellwut