Results for - FAME!
1,755 voters participated in this survey
1. With websites like YouTube and Vine, anyone can become 'famous' these days. You can earn a six figure income and acquire a huge fanbase from doing something as simple as lip syncing in your bedroom to creating a 6-second looping video. How does this make you feel? Please check off as many statements as you agree with.
I think it's great that any average Joe has a shot at becoming a star.
It's ridiculous! People with actual talent can't seem to catch a break, but these bozos get famous for nothing?!
I have no idea why anyone is interested in watching peoples' boring lives on camera.
It makes people lazy, and makes them think they can take a shortcut to fortune and fame without working hard.
I enjoy watching these videos/people and if they've found a way to make a quick buck, so be it.
It's just mindless fun. Lighten up and don't take it so seriously!
I never really gave it much thought.
2. Many people would argue that figures like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are prime examples of people that are famous for being famous. Do you like either of these women?
I like Paris but not Kim.
I like Kim but not Paris.
I like them both.
I don't mind Kim.
I don't mind Paris.
I don't mind either of them.
I really detest both of them.
I don't know enough about either of them to judge.
3. The Kardashians argue that it's not their fault if people find their lives interesting and enjoy watching them. Khloe Kardashian in particular has stated, "None of us think we have talents. I think it's more of a challenge for you to go on a reality show and get people to fall in love with you for being you." What do you think of her statement?
She has a point. I can agree with that.
It's a load of baloney. Her 'job' is just a lazy, easy way to make money.
I have mixed feelings. I'm not sure what to think.
4. Do you/have you enjoy(ed) any of the following reality shows?
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
The Simple Life: Paris & Nicole
Newlyweds: Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson
The Real Housewives (Beverly Hills, New York City, etc.)
Gene Simmons Family Jewels
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
None of the above - but I've watched/enjoyed other reality shows.
I don't watch these types of shows.
5. Have you ever, even for a second, felt guilty while watching these shows, knowing that you were giving in to the ratings and helping these people become rich?
Never really thought about it, just enjoyed the show.
N/A - I don't watch these shows.
6. Even if you don't watch them, do you find reality shows a credible form of entertainment?
Sure, whatever makes people happy.
No, it's mindless garbage.
Somewhere in between. There are good and bad ones, just like everything in life!
7. If someone approached you tomorrow and asked you if you wanted to be the next great reality star, would you go for it?
Who am I kidding? I'd love to make lots of money with minimal effort. Plus, it seems like a fun way to earn a living.
No. I have no desire to be famous, rich, or have my life documented on film.
Maybe. But I'm not entirely comfortable with the fame aspect.
Possibly. But I'd rather be known for having an actual talent. I don't want to be famous for doing nothing.
Definitely! I've always wanted to be famous!
04/04/2015 Celebrities 1755 32 By: Van84