Results for - Transgender Jenner
1,691 voters participated in this survey
1. Did you watch the Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer that aired April 24th?
Watched part of it / Saw bits and pieces
2. Did you know who Bruce Jenner was before recent 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' fame? (A decathlon gold medalist in the '76 Summer Olympics)
3. Jenner considers himself transgender and is in the process of physically becoming a woman. He claims that he has always felt like he's had the soul of a woman since he was a child and is now simply matching his outer self with his inner self. Transgender individuals believe that their gender identity does not match their assigned sex. In the US alone, there are about 700,000 people who identify as transgender. Do you believe that being transgender is a real issue/struggle?
I'm still not really clear on the whole transgender thing/don't really understand it
4. Were you surprised/shocked to hear the secret Bruce has been hiding all these years?
Yes, I never saw it coming.
Possibly. He always seemed somewhat womanly to me...
Nah, wasn't really surprised.
Didn't/don't know enough about Bruce to answer this question
5. Do you feel differently about Bruce since he came out as transgender? (Please answer honestly as opposed to just thinking, "I don't care!")
Yes, I feel differently about him in a positive way - I admire what he is doing/his coming out.
Yes, I feel differently about him in a negative way - I don't agree with what he is doing/his coming out.
I don't feel differently about him at all. To each his own.
I'm not sure/Undecided
Didn't/don't know enough about Bruce to answer this question.
6. I personally feel that Bruce Jenner's reveal is extremely inspiring and brave. Not only for himself but for everyone struggling with identity issues, low self-esteem, and people just wanting to be accepted and loved as they are. What do you think?
Yes, I agree with you!
Sorry, I don't agree.
Brave yes, inspiring no.
05/06/2015 Celebrities 1691 45 By: Van84