Results for - 'Ye...or Nay?!
1,911 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you know who Kanye West is?
Yes, whether I like it or not, he has crossed my radar
I might have happened upon the man's name, but am unsure exactly who the cat is.
I know not of this Kanye West about whom you inquire.
2. Assuming you know who Kanye West is, how do you best know/appreciate him?
Kim Kardashian's husband
man wth a messiah complex (wore crown of thorns for a Rolling Stone cover shoot, titled an album Yeesus, etc.)
probable, if not outright, racist (utterer of
father who waggishly named his son North
someone about whom I know at least one of the above but try not to think about
Sorry, still don't know who the guy is (or maybe I shouldn't be sorry?)
3. Kanye West has been quoted as saying that he;s threatening to leave the United States due to what he perceives as excessive racism there? What think ye of 'Ye's threat?
I wouldn't care if the airplane door hit his egotistical backside on the way out of the nation where he was able to cultivate his success and fame/infamy.
I'd miss him, but I could still buy his music and/or ogle his wife, right?
I'd have to care first, I suppose.
I have another response that I may share in a comment.
I still don't know who this mook is.
4. Based on his public announcements, persona and artistry, do you find Kanye West a likeable individual?
Not particularly, but he probably has a good side somewhere.
No, I dislike him.
I have another thought about him and may leave a comment to that effect.
Again, Kanye WHO?!
5. Apart from getting points for its publication, do you think I composed this survey in order to engage of the clever (?!) wordplay in its title?
Oh, I get it,! "'Ye" is short for Kanye, huh? Still have no clue who this goober is.
10/03/2015 Celebrities 1911 73 By: jlrake