Results for - Watching TV Shows
2,416 voters participated in this survey
When I watch tv shows or movies that show someone underwater for example, I always find myself holding my breath along with the characters. Do you?
1. Do you hold your breath when a character is underwater?
Yes, right there with them
No, it's just a movie after all
2. When watching a show like American Ninja Warrior, do you find yourself "helping" them along by struggling in your armchair?
Yes, and it helps them!
No, I'm not that engaged by it
3. I have problems watching scenes that have a circular or spiral affect - I get so dizzy I feel like I'm going to pass out, usually have to close my eyes until that particular scene is played out. Do you experience this?
Sometimes, depends on the scene
4. Do you talk to your TV characters? Like yelling at them, swearing at them, etc?
5. And now for a different direction...do you get irritated, amused (or other reaction) by some of the silly comments people leave you on your surveys?
Yes, it irritates me and makes me wonder why they even take the time to participate if they don't like it so much
Yes, it amuses me to see the crazy things some people say
No, people will say what they will say, it doesn't bother me either way
08/17/2022 Movies 2416 30 By: nahrendo