Results for - Boxes Of Sounds
2,118 voters participated in this survey
A record store owner of my acquaintance calls it on-stop shopping. Is he correct, and are you that sort of shopper?
1. Do you still buy music (and audio comedy) in physical formats?
If someone gives me a gift or I find some free, I can play it, but I dn't spend money on it.
2. In what physical formats do you buy music/comedy?
Tape (Cassettes, 8-Tracks)
Other (about which I'd be really curious so please comment, OK?)
3. If you currently buy music&comedy in physical formats, have you ever purchased any multiple-unit boxed sets?
Yes, of vinyl
Yes, of tapes
Yes, of CD's
Yes, of another format(s)
No, but I've been given at least box set or received it for free
No, but there are sets I'd like to own
No, and I'm uninterested in owning any.
4. If you have purchased or want to get any box sets, what kind/s would you prefer?
The complete, previously released work of a paricular artist
The previously releassed complete work, of a specific period of an arist's career
An anthology or overview of an arist's career, with or without previously unreleased material
An overview of anthology of a particular record company's releases
An anthology or overview dedicated to a specific scene, genre &/or geographical location
Uninterested in box sets
5. Assuming they're at prices you're willing to pay, If you're a box set buyer, to what degree are non-audio bonuses (poster, T-shirt, button/badge, video, hard cover book/liner notes, etc.) an incentive for purchase?
The more goodies, the greater possibility I'll buy it
It doesh't realy matter;I'm primarily intersted in the audio, and perhaps an informative essay on the material.
It depends on the box
I don't buy box sets.
Music 2118 38 By: jlrake