Results for - Doctor,Doctor
1,844 voters participated in this survey
1. 1. Are you a fan of the Dr. Oz Show?
2. 2. Recently Dr Oz was accused of promoting "quack" treatment on his show. In his response he stated , "The Dr. Oz Show covers health topics in a general way in an effort to educate viewers. The show however, is not medical advice for individuals nor should any part of the show be perceived as a substitute for treatment provided by medical professionals or conversations with your personal physician". What do you think of Dr. Oz?
He is a wonderful doctor who is concerned about his viewers.
He promotes quack treatments to his audience.
He is only in it for the money.
3. Do you watch the daytime talk show The Doctors ?
4. 3. If so, which doctor is your favorite?
Dr. Travis Stork
Dr. Rachael Ross
Dr. Jennifer Ashton
Dr. Jim Sears
Dr. Drew Ordon
5. 4. Both shows promote healthy eating and encourage a healthy lifestyle. These shows have introduced many otherwise unknown foods to the general public, like quinoa and kale. Many mainstream stores like Walmart and Target are now carrying more organic and natural foods. Companies like Tyson and Kraft are removing antibiotics and artificial ingredients from their products. Do you think the new push for more natural and organic foods is a result of either of these shows?
05/13/2015 TV 1844 29 By: roses4teacher