Results for - Plastic Surgery For Children
2,417 voters participated in this survey
A 6-year-old boy who was getting bullied over his ears had a plastic surgery procedure performed to change his look. The procedure is called an ear pin back and helps to “improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear” according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
went under the knife to permanently change his look.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, i am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Do you think children should be able to have plastic surgery?
Yes, if it makes them feel better about themselves
3. Do you judge parents for allowing their child(ren) to have plastic surgery?
4. Do you think plastic surgery should be a response to a child being bullied?
5. Do you know a child who has had plastic surgery?
10/05/2015 Beauty & Fashion