Results for - What's That Growing On Your Face?! Movember
2,058 voters participated in this survey
1. Movember mustache cultivation aside, male facial hair seems to be a bigger deal than ever, at least in my lifetime. Are you one who appreciates fuzz on a man's face?
Depending on the grooming and the face, I can go ether way
I'm visually impaired, so unless I'm feeling someone face, this is a moot point.
2. Male facial follicles maybe grown and shaped in a wide variety of styles. Which do you like to see guys on their mugs?
Stubble/5 o'clock shadow (not growth enough for a beard, but neither clean shaven)
Beard with whiskers of less than two inches or so length
Beard of longer, perhhaps even feet in length
Soul patch (growth between lower lip and chin)
Goatee (whiskers only growing on the chin, often hanging down like a billy goat)
Van Dyke (mustache&gotee combo)
Toothbrush mustache (blame Adolf Hiler for making it unpopoular)
Handlebar mustache (curl and wax those ends!)
Balbo (mustache&soul patch combo)
Circle beard (probably more an oval, but otherwise self-explanatory?)
Sideburns extending no futher than the end of the ear
Mutton chops ('burns grown further down face, not touching at chin)
Horseshoe (mustache extending downb both sides of mouth)
Fu Manchu (extend the ends of a horseshoe off the face)
Pencil mustache (keep it along the upper lip line)
Full blowm, plain ol', nothing fancy mustache
(An)other facial hair style/s I may mention in a comment
NO male facial hair. please
3. How easily do you grow facial hair?
Heartily, whether I like it or not
Patchy, but I could style what's on my face into somethnig worth seeing
Meager to non-existent
I shave so consistently, I've no idea how my facial hair grows
4. How does facial hair figure into your romantic/sexual attraction to a man?
I like, perhaps even prefer, facial hair on a man
It's no deal breaker, but facial hair is one aspect I weigh in consdering my attraction to a man
Even if I have to do it myself, I prefer a clean shaven man
5. Why do you think that, as has been the case with the hairstyles on both gendes' noggins, asymmetrical male facial hair has never caught on?
I see no reason why assymetical male facial hair shouln't be acceptable.
11/11/2015 Beauty & Fashion 2058 34 By: jlrake