Results for - Unprepared Makeup Artists
2,517 voters participated in this survey
British model Leomie Anderson, who has walked in a number of high-profile catwalk shows like Victoria’s Secret, Moschino and Tommy Hilfiger, went to twitter to speak out against unprepared makeup artists. Anderson tweeted “Of course I get given to the makeup artist who had ONE brown foundation." Anderson is upset that makeup artists fail to have colours for darker skin complexions, but are always prepared for lighter or fair skinned models. But some are arguing that the blame doesn't fall on makeup artists, as some makeup companies don't provide enough shades for women of colour.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Do you ever have difficulty finding the correct foundation for your skin colour?
No, I never have difficulty finding a colour for my shade
Sometimes I have difficulty finding a colour for my shade
I always have difficulty finding a colour for my shade
3. Do you think makeup companies provide a large enough range in shades for women of colour?
Yes, I think they provide enough range for different shades
No, I do not think they provide enough range for different shades
4. Is it unprofessional for a makeup artists to only be prepared to work with women with fair or light skin?
5. Do you think this is a problem with the makeup industry or with makeup artists?
A problem with the makeup industry
A problem with makeup artists
02/22/2016 Beauty & Fashion