Results for - Washing Jeans
2,836 voters participated in this survey
A lot of fashion experts say they never wash their jeans. They argue that washing jeans ruins the garments’ shape and feel, especially vintage ones. If people need to clean their jeans they shot clean stains. And if they need to get rid of bad odour resinating from the jeans, they should put them in the freezer. This is believed to get rid of the bacteria which creates the odour.
1. Do you consider yourself to be a jeans person?
Yes, I consider myself to be a jeans person
No, I do not consider myself to be a jeans person
2. How much money do you usually spend on jeans?
3. Have you ever heard that is was bad to wash your jeans?
Yes, I have heard this before
No, I have never heard of this before
4. Do you wash you jeans?
No, I do not wash my jeans
5. Do you spot clean your jeans?
Yes, I spot clean my jeans
No, I do not spot clean my jeans
6. Have you ever tried putting your jeans in the freezer in order to kill bacteria and get rid of odour?
Beauty & Fashion