Results for - Leftover Food
2,200 voters participated in this survey
1. Whether cooking at home, eating at a restaurant or attending a dinner in another's home, we all sometimes confront leftover food. Are leftovers something you like to eat?
2. While cooking at home, do you sometimes cook more than you need just so you'll have leftovers?
3. When a guest at a party or other event, do you like it when the host/hostess sends leftovers home with guests?
4. When dining at a restaurant, do you plan on taking home leftovers?
5. What is your favorite thing to do with your leftovers?
Make something entirely different with them
Feed them to other household members (including pets)
How do you deal with those leftovers?
- hard to find info in the lead-up to the festival on bands & delegates.
- mentor cafe was excellent. a number of no-shows really sucked. the ones who showed up were awesome.
- wasn't told could share music at linda perry workshop. a member of the security was disrespectful.
02/19/2014 Food & Drink 2200 14 By: Asdisir